Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Enter

Whirlwind trip(s) since I left Rishikesh.
Auto-Rickshaw, Bus, Train, Train, Plane, Bus and good ole Pedestrian skills.


From Rishikesh Took a local train to Patiala. DID NOT ever make it to Amritsar.. but stayed with an amazing family.... adopted a Mother, Father, Sister and Brother and got fed some of the BEST INDIAN FOOD on the planet... apparently the Punjabs do it the best, but I didn't know it at the time.. I was just in heaven. And I'm proud to say, my Mama makes the best Saag hands down.

Stayed in Patiala for a few nights (wish I had those photos here to upload), and then went back to NewDelhi for two nights... Stayed back with Lisa Frost, whose been the most amazing U.S. connection here... soul sistas for sure! She took me directly to a small gathering w/ wine and appetizers and a barrel of laughter.
A DAY LATER... I'm in the most serene place imaginable.

From New Delhi, flew to Bangalore where I am wrapping up work with my team on finalizing the AnitaYoga retreats or rather... the Experiential Transformation Weeks in collaboration with the Life Transformation Research Foundation. Got back to Naveen Varshneya, my retreat partner (founder of the LTRF) and super-duper healer's house for a brief session and catch up on the work stuff... then he sent me to the Pyramid Village do some meditations in 'the pyramid', of which he said would have a triple compound effect.

Uh... whoa! Yeah. It happens.

OH... BTW... you know my friend, Lucky, whom I met in Rishikesh?? Well during our conversation I told him about Naveen, his research, and his incredible gift... and I'm on the train to Delhi and get a call from him ON A TRAIN to Bangalore to come meet me Naveen on the day I will arrive back in Bangalore! So, I send Dave aka Lucky to meet Naveen.... I arrive... and we do our work and then Naveen sends us both to the Pyramid Village.. and wa, wa, wa, wa Wow!

This place is truly magic.

Wasn't there only two nights. Did a full day of morning meditation, another remote therapy session w/ Naveen, another meditation and then again meditation before dinner... by evening, I wasn't sure if I was really in fact, inside my body. Like seriously.

The place is like stepping into just a teeny tiny morsel of heaven. Everyone there just speaks with smiles and penetrating eyes and you feel something... mostly love and joy and it is very surreal.

Of course this is MY experience, but this felt to me, like deep in the heart of India.. among the people without the chaos of the city and the noises and in the middle of nature and walking the 1.5 km in the dark night with NO lighted roadway only black sky and bright stars and the sounds of crickets and dogs... and walking throug the stip of neighborhoods, and seeing the people along the way enjoying their evening sitting out on the porchfronts, feeding their goats, or sitting side by side their cows and children just felt like walking down a driveway to a palace with the reminders of pure humanity and simplicity.

At this writing, I'm back in Bangalore for a night.. then off to Goa to meet Lisa, again, who's the most generous and gracious hostess, truly. She's invited me to join her. She runs the spa and fitness center of Leela Palance-New Delhi, so her hotel business connections allow her amazing opportunities. My bonus, is because of her, I'll stay at The Taj, a 5-Star resort... when I think of the extreeeeeeeeeeeme polar opposite of places I have had to stay in on occasion on this journey. ALL have been so wonderful, and the best part is being able to be among the people, as the people truly live here... without a whole lot! So... this end of my trip at a swanky place in some repects may pale in comparison the the treasures I've had in the less than opulant surroundings.

There are plenty of giving people in this world, and Lisa is at the top of that list. In life, when you find a gem like this, you can only be grateful and then know it's your turn to give back with the same heartfelt, genuine intention... just keep that energy flowing.. keep it flowing and going and moving and manifesting only in this kind of light and love. Motivational giving will not serve you in the end. This is how it works. And so... give... that is all.. give.. and give... nothing is yours to keep, just pass it on... and what you get in return is always more than you can even imagine or handle...

No comments:

Post a Comment