Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Give me a Hug. Healers don't charge Healers.

LOVE HEALS
This I have known deep in the core of my heart. And now, I have actually experienced it. There is a difference in knowing about something, like reading it in a book. But without experiencing it, you just only know it exists. It's the same with Faith. Just believing in something.

I had the opportunity to meet a new friend, and a fellow healer, Naveen Varshneya.
He's the Founder of the Life Transformation Research Foundation.
((soon their new website will be up))

Naveen cures people suffering with mental disorders and behavioral disorders using energy as medicine and having results within 21 to 63 days. Things like ADD, bi-polar, depression, schizophrenia, and even things like infertility, for example of which he has cured. While he works with mental imbalances, as you know any dis-harmony in the body is just blocked energy, so his mastery of skills is energy-flow based.

Naveen is-- who I will call-- Deepak Chopra with an extra bag of armor. He provides one missing link that can shift the consciousness... shift the dis-ease in people, shift the old patterns ingrained in our DNA so that we do not have to carry this into our lives, into the future, or leave it for our children to inherit ("it runs in the family") into their future generations. He is a powerful healer, if you are open to receiving. What he is doing is scientifically sound. He can tell you from that point of view. He has been researching this for years and now is practicing this quite effectively with success and soon his book will be out to help the masses. All you have to do is follow the program.

He lives down a few streets from my meditation teacher, Natesh, with whom I am staying with. Their families have been friends for some time . So I go to met Naveen, and the plan is that he will incorporate me into a Vibrational Therapy* he was doing with others and then take me around town and visit some sites and do some meditation together. This didn't happen. As Divine Intervention is always at the helm.

The cliff notes of my session: after the initial session we began to talk and another session began in which we were open to work together to unblock some energy still trapped in my body, but of which I had released on an emotional and mental level. (There are 3 states of Being: emotion, spirit, physical)

And in one hour, everything just melted away. He had to have me look in the mirror to see my eyes. They were diamonds sparkling! Very cool.

Granted, he said, that this doesn't happen with everyone. And the level of Consciousness One has and where their vibrational frequency is churning has a lot to do with it, but, in an unprecedented execution, we both rolled with the session that had arrived to greet us and I opened up to receive this healing gift he was offering. I was able to recount a traumatic event step by step as he poured love into and around me. I felt this release physically, but I could also feel the transition energetically overtake the space within my body.

This is what I call 'experiencing' the love. It was ONLY LOVE... that was working through me. It is something you can physically, energetically, soulfully, intuitively feel taking place in that moment. There is no question. And then... you are free. And if you don't know what I mean by that... being 'free'... here, again, I will say, it must be experienced. And you must have no fear to go there.

This was my experience. I want this for you. This, actually is your right. And the purpose of your journey in life.

So.. the top secret weapon for the AnitaYoga retreats and the 'cultural immersion' aspect of making these yoga trips is the opportunity for you have peace in your body.... But mostly to have an 'experience'. One of which will change your life on the inside, as well. This is just one of the gems waiting for you. The journey that you will experience to trek from Mangalore to Yelneer is another. The yoga is another, the tropical forest is another and in another week or so, we will go there. Please stay tuned.

I was so floored by the experience that when I was leaving Naveen, I felt I needed to offer him payment. He said, "Healers don't take money from healers. Give me a hug." And this, is the bonus. A new friend, of whom I love dearly.

*to balance the electro-magnetic field (yin/yang) of the body and raising the vibration of the part of the body which is suffering with disease or disorder (out of balance)
.
the electro magnetic field is made up of Yin/Yang: Yin= the magnetic field and Yang= the electric current

No comments:

Post a Comment