Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Going with the flow, means Being in the Flow

Getting ready to roll.
Leaving Bangalore for Rishikesh via Delhi. Headed to the International Yoga Festival where I will meet up with a few friends. One, from South Africa, former model and actor, Brett Shuttleworth and his buddy from Belgium, Bert Corsius, a documentary filmmaker. Brett teaches Consciousness Training, and cares to help shift the consciousness of the masses like myself, and Bert is also a trainer and lover of life. So we're all peas in the same pod.

I'll also finally get to meet my friend, Mahaveer, who has been helping me coordinate the vision of yoga retreats in India.

As things go... things were planned, but one must also be open to Grace and to follow the course that is divinely planned for you, whether it was your idea or not... SO... that being said... the original plan was to hook up with this group... interview the yogi masters there at the festival and then trek to a tropical forest land.

I have changed my options due to some amazing goodness that I've found in this internationally diverse city of Bangalore. I love it here. Such life! The retreats that I had planned just got insanely, unbelievably BETTER. But, how could they not??
I am here with my meditation teacher and he introduced me to an amazing seer and healer and we are soooo all on the same page, that I am combining forces with their business vision for Shifting Consciousness and Yoga retreats and voila! So it is. YOU WILL HAVE AN EXPERIENCE... not just a trip to India, not do a bit of yoga, not just see some sights or two.. you will DISCOVER a world all your own, that exists deep within you. We have figured it all out!


I will return to Bangalore to crank out the work end, while they prepare it during my visit to Rishikesh and I will hang with my other team... do a bit of documentary work, of which, thanks to Brett's contacts and his star status.. Oprah, Ellen and the Discovery Channel have expressed interest in this film and this combined journey. I will go back to my old profession and be an anchor/reporter to talk with some of the top yogi masters at the festival and enjoy the festivities while there. Very cool. Then I'll come back to Bangalore... start some training with Naveen, so that I can also learn and be able to adminster the vibrational therapy that he has
discovered and teaches quite effectively.

The way divine intervention works,
is that it simply places you in the right places with the right people at the perfect time, when you are ready for it and all you need to do is be awake enough to notice that this is the opportunity and then grab it! During a session with Naveen, it was clear that we can work quite effectively together and further says that I can do what he does, all I need to do is tap in a bit. We don't 'talk', really.. we experience... so if this sounds a bit like mysticism to you...well, ok. But it's one of those things that you just have to be 'in' and experience to actually know what the heck is going on. There is no explanation for it. And so.. I fell onto his lap, on purpose, but unbeknownst to either of us. He was supposed to include me in a session with others then take me sight seeing and we have also further learned that everything I have been working on for the past 2 years and written out.. he has also been researching and doing and the concepts are exact, only he's more prepared to take it to the next level. And well... I'm already clued in because I wrote the same visions out for myself, I just wasn't as 'organized'. ha!

So.. off to making films and doing tons of yoga and going with the flow. You have no idea what is about to unfold... and you don't need to. You need to know NOTHING, and in this place, you receive everything and somehow you know it all too.

No comments:

Post a Comment