Sunday, February 27, 2011

Transformation HAPPENS. It's not a path you follow.



Wow... dunno even where to start... the trip to Rishikesh has had such a profound effect on me, I think I've experieced the extremes of all emotions the human being can... and seen the fullness of this world all in 24 hrs in the same extreme dualities in every possible situation.

Took a train from Delhi to Haridwar today.... then a local bus from Haridwar to Rishikesh
The 25Km trip cost 40 Cents. It was jam packed.

What I just learned is it is not doing yoga that makes transformation happen. It is being aware in every moment. Moreso, is when things switch within, it is from experiencing things... and so... you can't plan it. You can only practice being aware of the REALITY... not what you THINK is the reality. So it wasn't chanting or popping into bakasana that has given me insight today...
the rest I'll have to get back to later when all is assimilated and I'm not traveling and absorbing so much at once.


Now, I rest along the Ganges River... in the mountains... a bit of singing and teaching. I'm in Lakshman Jula... see the bridge above?? Very cool. Tomorrow:
Yoga at 8a a teaching in the morning, then lunch, then waterfalls... then... then... who knows.
AND!!!
I met my friend here at the internet cafe, Gregory (lucralover) Etherton.. whom lives in Paris, but because I jokingly asked him to meet me in India in February.. he is here... and has been for 3 weeks... but we didn't know when or if we'd really connect, and I just arrived and thought to myself "I'm gonna run into him" and BOOM! Meet him... he happens to be staying in the same area... what are the chances??

LOVE it that the UNIVERSE DELIVERS!!!

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment