Monday, February 28, 2011

Energy Central: Rishikesh


Day of Enjoying it all.....
Lunch at the Pyramid Cafe with my friend, Greg, whom is just finishing his second book and I got a preview of what's to come... cool. He's wanting to spread Gratitude and Positivity. Got to catch up with him and let him know how my yoga retreats and workshops will debut soon and how I'll be working w/ the Life Transformation Foundation. We enjoyed the view and then...
...the monkeys! They are everywhere! And brave. Watch your food on your table, they'll literally come grap your roti off your plate! Feeling much rested after a long day of travel just to get here.

Had the full morning experience: yoga IN SPANISH.
. which was the first for me... and then a teaching with Prem Baba, whom apparently goes to Boulder, CO all the time, and I had no idea... he also does discourse in Spanish (w a translator) and I'm meeting lots of people from Spain and Argentina.. so I'm talking in Spanish in India.

Watched the sunset atop a balcony sippin on Masala "full power spicy" chai w/ my friend, Greg. We sat there in silence in a sorta waking meditation watching the sun go down and feeling the energy of this place. Very cool.

The International Yoga Festival begins March 1 and the documentary team I will meet and work with is arriving soon, so it'll be interesting to see how we all work together.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so jealous Anita. I've been reading your blog and it sounds so enlighting and fun, good for you my friend! Keep those pix and entries coming. Love the Mendi!!!

    ReplyDelete